Manage your ISO certification requirements for Quality, Safety and Environmental management from your desk or device with an intuitive SharePoint Integrated Management System.
Benefits of using SharePoint as a compliance system.
While most associate compliance systems with a stack of complicated Excel spreadsheets and repetitive forms, WorkflowIQ has created a number of customised SharePoint site collections for our clients that help manage the requirements of the ISO standards. WorkflowIQ's Office 365 SharePoint Integrated Management System site can help you meet compliance requirements with an intuitive application your staff can use from their desk or their mobile phone/tablet.
WorkflowIQ extends SharePoint's capability using the suite of applications included in most Office365 Business subscriptions. These applications, including Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms and Power BI, add abilities to create custom, QR code/mobile enabled forms and applications, automate process steps and notifications and provide powerful, interactive dashboard reporting of your compliance data.
Some of the common features that WorkflowIQ implement as part of a ISO compliant management system are:
- QR code, mobile compatible online forms for Hazard/Injury reporting forklift/vehicle safety checks etc.
- Automated review and approval of version controlled documents, with audit trail.
- Interactive business process maps.
- Hazard, Risk & Environmental Effects Registers.
- Corrective Action Registers.
- Links to external regulations websites.
- Test record form/register with automated pdf report.
- Calibration Register with re-calibration notifications.
- Skills/Training matrix with expiry notifications.
Contact us now for a free initial consultation.